Case-Based Simulation and Review For USMLE Step 2 CS
Calm your anxiety and prepare for the USMLE Step 2 CS exam! The interactive role-play exercises in this book will put you at ease with the new Clinical Skills examination. Effective for individual preparation but organized to promote group study, this volume provides materials so you can role-play the exam with fellow students. By simulating the actual CS examination, you will reinforce your clinical skills and familiarize yourself with the format of the examination.
- Presents complete descriptions of the exam process and expectations.
- Uses a case-based review format that provides 20 high-yield cases to reinforce and practice your clinical skills.
- Allows you to act the part of the patient or scorer as well as examinee, for a unique and highly educational experience.
- Provides scoring sheets so your colleagues can grade your performance.
- Includes current national recommendations regarding the problem presented in each case.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.