First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship 4th Edition
The internal medicine clerkship resource that everyone is talking about
Impress on the wards and score on the clerkship and shelf exams!
- Thoroughly reviewed and revised to provide the high yield information you need in a format that facilitates learning and not just memorization
- Based on the clerkship’s core competencies and presented in the accessible First Aid series format
- Hundreds of high-yield topics you’ll find on the shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK
- Reviewed by medical students who aced the clerkship
- NEW diagnostic algorithms, as well as expanded content on medical management, pathophysiology, and diagnosis and treatment
- NEW content on core areas, including ophthalmology, renal and acid-base disorders, and ambulatory medicine
- NEW full-color images, illustrations diagrams, and flow charts
- Summary boxes highlight high-yield information needed for exam success
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.