Campbell’s Core Orthopaedic Procedures 2nd Edition
Campbell’s Core Orthopaedic Procedures, 2nd Edition, is an ideal resource for orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeons and trainees who need a practical resource covering the top procedures in the field. This succinct, well-illustrated reference features step-by-step procedures used at the Campbell Clinic, offering practical, concise solutions you can trust for the patient scenarios you’re most likely to encounter.
- Follows the time-tested format outlined in the bestselling Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics, 14th Edition, accompanied by detailed illustrations, intraoperative photographs (many are new!), and additional online video clips.
- Includes new adult and pediatric procedures for the foot and ankle, sports medicine, trauma, and more.
- Begin each step with artwork followed by concise, bulleted text for quick review, with references back to the larger text for further information if needed.
- Uses a concise, atlas-type template for each procedure, covering preoperative and postoperative considerations, indications, contraindications, and more.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (November 29, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323934579
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323934572
Campbell’s Core Orthopaedic Procedures, 2nd Edition is now Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kinds of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CDs and DVDs.