LANGE Q&A Pediatrics 7th Edition
“I really like the format of the questions. I believe they are quite an accurate representation of the questions that appear on the boards” — Joshua Lynch, DO Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Class of 2008
“I thought the questions were well worded. The conciseness [of the answer explanations] is one of the benefits of this book.” — Lisa A. Nowell, MD,Pediatric Resident, PGY-2,Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York Presbyterian, Columbia University
There’s no better way to prepare for the USMLE Step 2 CK and the pediatrics clerkship exam than LANGE: Q&A: Pediatrics. This board-format review offers outstanding coverage of high-yield topics in pediatrics and provides detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answer choices.
Everything you need to excel on the exam:
- Questions are presented in board-style to prepare you for what you’ll see on the actual exam
- Answers include detailed discussion and references to key textbooks and American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines
- Student reviewed for the most relevant content possible
- A complete practice test prepares you for the real thing
- Valuable test-taking tips give you the edge on exam day
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.