Middleton’s Allergy 2-Volume Set Principles and Practice 9th Edition
Middleton’s Allergy: Principles and Practice has been the reference of choice for both clinicians and researchers as both a practical reference and an effective self-assessment tool for board preparation. The 9th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with comprehensive coverage of all basic science and clinical applications regarding allergy practice and disease mechanisms. It brings you fully up to date with recent innovations in the diagnosis, prevention, and management of allergic disorders, including emerging global issues, the advent of precision medicine, and new immunologic therapies.
- Offers unparalleled depth and up-to-date guidance on the full spectrum of allergy across the lifespan, with significant updates throughout.
- Contains new chapters on Innate Lymphoid Cells, Systems Biology, and Treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases.
- Discusses emerging topics such as epidemic thunderstorm asthma and precision medicine in allergic disorders.
- Features more than 730 full-color illustrations, including many new cellular and molecular drawings of disease mechanisms.
- Includes new Summary of Important Concepts boxes, plus new multiple-choice questions online with explanations and answers.
- Features a new team of expert editors and more international contributors for a global perspective of this complex field.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.