Marshall & Ruedy’s On Call Principles & Protocols, 3rd Edition Australian Version
Marshall & Ruedy’s On Call Principles & Protocols, 3rd Edition By Anthony F. T. Brown, MB ChB, FRCP, FRCS (Ed), FACEM, FRCEM, Mike Cadogan, MA(Oxon), MBChB, FACEM and Antonio Celenza, MBBS, MClinEd, FACEM, FRCEM, provides a carefully structured, risk-based approach to the initial assessment, investigation, differential diagnosis and short-term management of ward problems on-call.
- General principles: Overview of the knowledge and professional skills required to deal with undifferentiated on-call problems
- Emergency calls: Standardised approach to life-threatening, time-critical problems involving airway, breathing, circulation, neurological disability and environment factors (ABCDE)
- Common calls: How to deal with urgent ward calls based on an acute change in symptoms or signs
- Investigations: Interpretation of bedside, laboratory and radiological tests
- Practical procedures: Step-by-step guide to every relevant ward procedure
- Formulary: Quick reference for the indications, actions, adverse effects, cautions, doses and routes of administration of the vast array of drugs encountered in ward patients
- Laboratory values: Normal values for all the common tests
99 Medical Books offers all kind of Medical books Delivery at your door step within 7 working days. We deal in all kind of Medical Books, Audio Video Lectures, & Medical Licensing Exam Books.