John Murtagh’s General Practice 8th Edition
John Murtagh’s General Practice, 8th Edition, John Murtagh, Jill Rosenblatt, Clare Murtagh, Justin Coleman. Sold worldwide and translated into 13 languages, John Murtagh’s General Practice is widely recognized as the gold standard reference for general practice and primary health care.
• Diagnostic strategy models for common presenting problems, including diagnostic triads
• Clinical frameworks, including management and treatment
• Evidence-based research, with all content reviewed for currency by leading experts
• Extensive coverage of mental health, health promotion, women’s health, paediatric and geriatric care
• New chapters on obesity, mood disorders, breast disorders, and traveller’s health and tropical medicine
• Updated and new information on genetic disorders, chronic pain and infectious diseases, including acute respiratory distress syndrome with reference to coronaviruses and COVID-19
• Restructure of table of contents to allow for easier navigation
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.