AMC Handbook of Clinical Assessment (Color Copy)
This book provides unique problem-based self-learning exercises to aid preparation for clinical assessment.
Self-test clinical competency tasks with performance guidelines and commentaries cover all domains and disciplines for the medical graduate about to enter internship.
The publication covers:
- Communication Skills
- Counselling and Patient Education
- Consulting and Procedural Skills
- Clinical reasoning and Problem Solving
- Examination and Investigational Skills
- Planning Diagnostic and management Pathways
- Ethics, Public Health, Community and Hospital Practice
One of the best guide to contribute in Australian Medical Council Exam (AMC Exam). With AMC Qbank and handbook of multiple choice questions it is also one of the best guide for clinical practice.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.