Dorfman and Czerniak’s Bone Tumors 2nd Edition
The second edition of Dorfman and Czerniak’s Bone Tumors brings together the latest data available on bone tumor pathology, making it the most comprehensive and encyclopedic reference on the epidemiology, clinical, pathologic, and molecular aspects of bone tumors. Now offered in full color and featuring updated imaging throughout, this one-of-a-kind resource provides a highly visual review of every disorder ― from the common to the rare.
- Features comprehensive coverage of bone tumor pathology based on pathologic and clinical data on 11,500 benign and malignant bone tumors from patients treated at the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- High-quality full-color images located throughout the text.
- Completely up-to-date molecular and genetic information is based on the most current genomic databases.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices.
- Four brand-new chapters cover Radiographic Imaging of Bone Tumors; Hematopoetic Tumors; Neural Tumors; and Metastic Tumors of Bone.
- Includes information on molecular and genetic aspects of bone tumors from the UCSC Genome Browser, the Catalog of Somatic Mutations in Cancer, and the GeneCards Database of human genes.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.