Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,12th Edition
From the authors of the field’s most trusted textbook, Katzung & Trevor’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, this full-color resource delivers a clear, concise review of fundamental concepts, backed by more than 800 questions and answers. The chapter-based approach facilitates use with course notes or larger texts.
This book is required for your Pharmacology class, and is well-written and condensed from the larger Clinical Pharmacology textbook. It serves as a useful companion to the larger book, allowing you to find areas in which you need more information, then referencing the more in-depth text.
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY COURSE AND BOARD EXAMS WITH THE WORLD’S BESTSELLING PHARMACOLOGY REVIEW BOOK!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL
- Concise discussion of the major concepts that underlie basic principles or specific drug groups in every chapter
- Full-color tables and figures (many new to this edition)
- Review questions followed by answers and explanations
- Two comprehensive 100-question practice exams, followed by answer keys and explanations for correct answers
- Diagrams that visually organize drug groups and concepts
- A list of high-yield terms and definitions you must know
There are no reviews yet.