Gattuso’s Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology 4th Edition
Gattuso’s Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology provides a user-friendly road map to the main criteria to consider in order to differentiate between a variety of potential diagnoses that all have a very similar appearance. This comprehensive guide helps you make informed decisions for even your most complex and challenging cases, presenting a comprehensive differential diagnosis list and comparisons for every entity discussed. The 4th Edition brings you fully up to date with updated diagnostic techniques, new classifications, and new content throughout―perfect for quick reference at every microscope in the sign-out room.
- Provides brief descriptions of both common and uncommon disorders, with an emphasis on differential diagnosis, along with excellent illustrative examples of the pathology and carefully selected references.
- Streamlines the differential diagnosis process by offering a series of bullet point checklists that detail the respective features of the entities being considered.
- Discusses a complete range of tumors and tumor-like conditions in all organ systems.
- Contains updated information on personalized/precision medicine especially as it pertains to the immunotherapies; for example, PDL-1 targeted therapies in many cancers.
- Includes new classification of neuroendocrine tumors, new classification and updates of follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma, and a new section on the most common metastatic tumors and utilization of ancillary techniques for diagnosis and molecular studies.
- Uses a reader friendly, outline format for each diagnosis that details clinical information, epidemiology, gross and microscopic findings, ancillary stains and tests, differential diagnoses, and pearls of wisdom.
- Features 1,400 full-color macro- and micrographs that provide a realistic basis for comparison of what you see under the microscope.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.