Levinson Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology15th Edition
Levinson Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology15th Edition. The most concise, clinically relevant, and current review of medical microbiology and immunology Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology is a succinct, high-yield review of the medically important aspects of microbiology and immunology. It covers both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology and also discusses important infectious diseases using an organ system approach. The book emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases and offers a unique mix of narrative text, color images, tables and figures, Q&A, and clinical vignettes.
• Content is valuable to any study objective or learning style
• Essential for USMLE review and medical microbiology coursework
• 650 USMLE-style practice questions test your knowledge and understanding
• 50 clinical cases illustrate the importance of basic science information in clinical diagnosis
• A complete USMLE-style practice exam consisting of 80 questions helps you prepare for the exam
• Pearls impart important basic science information helpful in answering questions on the USMLE
• Concise summaries of medically important organisms
• Self-assessment questions with answers appear at the end of each chapter
• Color images depict clinically important findings, such as infectious disease lesions
• Gram stains of bacteria, electron micrographs of viruses, and microscopic images depict fungi, protozoa, and worms
• Chapters on infectious diseases from an organ system perspective
99 Medical Books offers all kind of Medical books Delivery at your door step within 7 working days. We deal in all kind of Medical Books, Audio Video Lectures, & Medical Licensing Exam Books.