Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition
Clinically Oriented Anatomy 8th Edition. by
- Extensively revised “Clinical Blue Boxes” explore the practical applications of anatomy, and helpful icons distinguish the type of clinical information covered in each.
- Clinically relevant anatomy focuses on physical diagnosis, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery.
- Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, with updates throughout, make this book an aesthetically rewarding learning resource. Combined with many photographs and medical images, these stunning visuals facilitate comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of “mental images” of anatomical structures.
- New and updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter demonstrates the relationship between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
- Expanded “Overview and Basic Concepts” chapter includes functional systemic anatomy summaries and introduces approaches to studying anatomy, terminology, imaging, and more.
- Inclusion of New sections describing the enteric nervous system (considered by some as a “second brain”) and its unique role in the innervation of the digestive system gives students cutting-edge insight into this significant scientific discovery.
- A more realistic approach to the musculoskeletal system explores the action and use of muscles and muscle groups in daily activities, emphasizing gait and grip.
- “Bottom Line” boxes summarize information to facilitate ongoing review and underscore the big-picture viewpoint.
99 Medical Books offers all kind of Medical books Delivery at your door step within 7 working days. We deal in all kind of Medical Books, Audio Video Lectures, & Medical Licensing Exam Books.
There are no reviews yet.