Toronto Notes 2021
Toronto Notes 2021 version highlights content updates across the fundamental content, figures, designs, and proof based medication segments that are predictable with the latest MCCQE targets. Most notably, Toronto Notes 2021 includes a new Palliative Medicine chapter that outlines essential information for this key specialty. Alongside textbook-wide revisions from our 340 person editorial team, the Dermatology, the Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, the Public Health and Preventive Medicine, and the Ethical, Legal, and Organizational Medicine sections have all been completely modified and extended for the 2021 edition.
Toronto Notes 2021 textbook is divided into 2 easily-portable physical volumes. These volumes correspond to the three divisions of our textbook: Primary, Medicine, and Surgery. This comprehensive medical review textbook is ideal for students studying for licensing exams or looking to complement their medical school knowledge with a concisely written, thorough resource.
- Comprehensive medical textbook: Substantially revised, with in-depth coverage of 32 medical specialties
- Three separate volumes: 3 volumes—Primary, Medicine, and Surgery—provide readers with lighter, more portable books for their studies
- Up to date: The latest and most Updated Edition
- Complete: Complete set of 2 Books over 2000 pages
- Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with proper explanation.
- Trusted: One of the most popular title used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 2 CK and Canadian Exam.
- Cost-effective: At just 145$
- Covers: Cover all the topics of USMLE Step 2 CK and Canadian Medical Licensing exam.
Toronto Notes 2021 is compiled in 2 volumes—enhances readability and eases the load of studying for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams.
Complete set of 2 Books, cover the entire outline which helps students to qualify for the Canadian Medical Licensing Exam.
Relevant Books for MCCQE Exam:
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.