Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation Eighth Edition
The NRP, 8th edition, introduces a new educational methodology to better meet the needs of health care professionals who manage the newly born baby.
New in the 8th edition
- Key Points at the beginning of each lesson.
- Lesson Review Questions grouped together at the end of each lesson.
- Quality Improvement Opportunities and Frequently Asked Questions in each lesson.
- New sections in Lesson 10 (Special Considerations) about resuscitation of the newborn with a myelomeningocele or an abdominal wall defect.
- Three Supplemental Lessons (Improving Resuscitation Team Performance, Resuscitation Outside the Delivery Room, and Bringing Quality Improvement to Your Resuscitation Team) that allow NRP users to enhance their resuscitation knowledge and performance.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.