The ABSITE Review 6th Edition
The ABSITE Review, 6th Edition, remains your #1 choice for effective, efficient review for this critically important exam. Written in a high-yield, memory-prompting outline format, Dr. Fiser’s concise handbook covers every topic on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination, thoroughly updated for today’s residents. It provides a rapid review of essential surgery information with sufficient explanation to build knowledge and confidence as you prepare for the ABSITE.
- Covers every topic on the ABSITE, from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery and surgical subspecialties.
- Uses a streamlined outline and list format, full-color illustrations, tables, and algorithms to facilitate quick study and rapid memorization.
- Highlights must-know information in bold throughout the text.
- Reflects the current ABSITE and can be used independently of other study materials.
- Also useful for certification or recertification with a proven format that allows you to spend more time studying important facts and less time searching for them.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.