Textbook of Radiology and Imaging 2-Volume Set 7th Edition
A Two-Volume reference on the scientific basis and clinical practice of radiology, this new edition has been thoroughly revised and up-dated with the latest technologies and modalities in the field. The book is organized by body system and incorporates an integrated, multi-modality approach to radiological diagnosis. The emphasis in on the clinical effectiveness of contemporary imaging practice. The text is supported with abundant high-quality illustrations.
- Comprehensive overview of contemporary radiological practice
- Emphasises a multi-modality approach to diagnosis
- Highly selective and current list of references for further investigation
- Abundant illustrations (almost 5,000 radiological images as well as many graphs and tables) clarify and enhance the text whenever appropriate
- Increased coverage of mammography, radiology imaging of trauma, transplantation and oncology
- All chapters thoroughly revised, deleting obsolete techniques
- Approximately 30% of the illustrations are brand new
- Highlights the latest technical advances in CT, MR, Ultrasound and radionuclide agents
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.