Blueprints Psychiatry 6th Edition
Blueprints Psychiatry 6th Edition byConcise and focused on high-yield content, this 6th Edition of Blueprints Psychiatry makes it easy for busy clerkship students to prep for shelf exams and the USMLE during moments of calm between busy hospital and clinical responsibilities. Part of the highly regarded Blueprints series, the book mirrors the major concepts and therapeutics of modern psychiatric practice, covering each major diagnostic category, each major class of somatic and psychotherapeutic treatment, legal issues, and special situations unique to the field. Now completely aligned with DSM-5, the Sixth Edition features a new full-color design, new images, and new case vignettes in every chapter.
- Updated: 100 updated Board-format questions with complete rationales appear in a question-and-answer section at the end of the book.
- New case vignettes with questions, answers, and full explanations in every chapter provide an ideal way to study.
- New design: A contemporary, full-color design makes navigation quick and easy.
- Up-to-date coverage: All diagnoses reflect those included in the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, 5th Edition (DSM-5).
- Pedagogically rich: Each brief chapter includes bolded key words, tables, figures, and key points to help residents succeed on exams.
- Complete: A Neural Basis section is included for each major diagnostic category.
99 Medical Books offers all kind of Medical books Delivery at your door step within 7 working days. We deal in all kind of Medical Books, Audio Video Lectures, & Medical Licensing Exam Books.
There are no reviews yet.