The Ophthalmic Assistant 11th Edition
The Ophthalmic Assistant, 11th Edition is an essential resource for allied health personnel working in ophthalmology, optometry, opticianry, and other eye care settings. Drs. Harold A. Stein, Raymond M. Stein, and Melvin I. Freeman are joined by new editor Dr. Rebecca Stein and several new contributing authors who provide practical, up-to-date guidance on ocular diseases, surgical procedures, medications, and equipment, as well as paramedical procedures and office management for today’s practice. This outstanding reference and review tool provides essential knowledge and guidance for ophthalmic assistants, technicians, and technologists as critical members of the eye care team.
- Keeps you up to date with coverage of key topics such as topography-guided PRK, cataract surgery with multifocal IOLs to treat presbyopia, and OCT and OCTA, as well as the latest information on basic science, new testing procedures and equipment, and two new chapters on refractive surgery and eye banking.
- Provides full-color visual guidance for identification of ophthalmic disorders, explanations of difficult concepts, and depictions of the newest equipment used in ophthalmology and optometry―more than 1,000 images in all.
- Features more than 400 interactive multiple-choice review questions that test your knowledge and understanding of key concepts.
- Includes a bonus color-image atlas that tests your clinical recognition of disease and disorders of the eye.
- Contains convenient quick-reference appendices with hospital/practice forms for more efficient patient record keeping, conversion tables, and numerous language translations, plus information on ocular emergencies, pharmaceuticals, and more.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.