Obstetrics & Gynecology Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls
Concise and easy to read, Obstetrics & Gynecology Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls is a case-based reference that covers the key material included on the USMLE Step 2 and Step 3, as well as the OB-GYN clerkship. Focusing on the practical information you need to know, it teaches how to analyze a clinical vignette in the style of a morning report conference, sharpening your clinical decision-making skills and helping you formulate an evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios.
- Each case has been carefully chosen and covers scenarios and questions frequently encountered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology boards, shelf exams, and clinical practice, integrating both basic science and clinical pearls.
- “Beyond the Pearls” tips and secrets (all evidence-based with references) provide deep coverage of core material.
- “Morning Report”/”Grand Rounds” format begins with the chief complaints to the labs, relevant images, and includes a “pearl” at the end of the case. Questions are placed throughout the case to mimic practical decision making both in the hospital and on the board exam.
- Written and edited by experienced teachers and clinicians; each case has been reviewed by board certified attending/practicing physicians.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 25, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032349613X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323496131