Bradley and Daroff’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set (8th Edition)
Bradley and Daroff’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set (Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice) 8th Edition by
- Covers all aspects of today’s neurology in an easy-to-read, clinically relevant manner.
- Allows for easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases.
- Features new and expanded content on movement disorders, genetic and immunologic disorders, tropical neurology, neuro-ophthalmology and neuro-otology, palliative care, pediatric neurology, and new and emerging therapies.
- Offers even more detailed videos that depict how neurological disorders manifest, including EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, and disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (April 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323642616
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323642613
- Item Weight : 13.82 pounds
99 Medical books is one of the largest Online medical book store offering all kind of medical exams Books and Question Banks. We Offer world wide delivery within 7 working days.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.