Murray & Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume Set 6th Edition
Murray and Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine offers the most definitive content on basic science, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of the full spectrum of respiratory diseases. Included with your print purchase is the Expert Consult eBook version, which offers content updates, videos, review questions, and Thoracic Imaging Cases (TICs), all of which are easily navigable on any device for access on rounds or in the clinic. The embedded videos cover thoracoscopy, therapeutic bronchoscopy, volumetric chest CT scans, and more, while brand-new audio files highlight normal and abnormal breath sounds and the separate components of cough.
- Full-color design enhances teaching points and highlights challenging concepts.
- Understand clinical applications and the scientific principles of respiratory medicine.
- Detailed explanations of each disease entity allow you to work through differential diagnoses
- Includes more than 1,000 figures and over 200 videos and audio files.
- Key Points and Key Reading sections highlight the most useful references and resources for each chapter.
- An expanded sleep sectionnow covers four chapters and includes control of breathing, consequences of sleep disruption, as well as obstructive and central apnea.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.