CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021 60th Edition
This landmark guide covers inpatient and outpatient care, focusing on the diagnostic tools relevant to daily practice, and reviews all primary care topics, including gynecology/obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, preventive medicine, psychiatry, and neurology. Now includes a “year in review” feature highlighting what’s new in CMDT!
- Includes essentials of diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
- Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables with indexed trade names
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms present important information in an at-a-glance style
- Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
- Seven bonus chapters available online to all book purchasers, featuring expanded content and annual review of advances in HIV treatment and critical information on emerging viral infections
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.