Maingot’s Abdominal Operations 13th Edition
Maingot’s Abdominal Operations has been hailed as the most complete, current, and trusted resource among general, colorectal, and gastrointestinal surgeons. Presented in full color, this classic textbook carefully details common and important abdominal procedures, offering a concise, yet complete, survey of the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant digestive disorders. Bolstered by more than 650 photographs and 1,250 full color illustrations, Maingot’s 78 chapters deliver everything you need to understand congenital, acquired, and neoplastic disorders – and optimize surgical outcomes for any type of abdominal disorder.
- Contemporary focus on operative procedures, and new concepts in the diagnosis and management of abdominal disease
- Convenient organ/procedure presentation provides a seamless review of surgical protocols, as well as pre- and postoperative strategies and techniques
- Added chapters on quality metrics, ERAS, and robotic surgery; and an increased number of “Perspective” commentaries by experts in the field
- Disease-focused and organ/procedure presentation provides a seamless review of surgical protocols, as well as pre- and postoperative strategies and techniques
- More than 650 photographs and 1,250 full color illustrations, many new to this edition
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.