Anesthesia Secrets 6th Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Anesthesia Secrets, 6th Edition offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in the practice of anesthesiology. This bestselling resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- New chapters on Electrocardiogram Interpretation, Cardiac Physiology, Vasoactive Agents, Volume Assessment, Blood Pressure Disturbances, Mechanical Ventilation Strategies, Perioperative Point-of-Care Ultrasound and Echocardiography, Neuraxial Techniques, Peripheral Nerve and Trunk Blocks, Patient Safety, and Medical Ethics.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.