Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology 9th Edition, 4 Volume Set
Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology, Ninth Edition provides you with:
• The very best content from the number one brand in dermatology – an essential consultation tool for all dermatologists
• An outstanding combined digital/print resource, exhaustively covering every dermatological disorder
• A complete overhaul of its content – each disorder now follows a consistent templated approach
• A fresh approach to the classification of disorders and organization of chapters, of which there are now 160 instead of 80, all organised into 14 logical sections
• A newly designed sophisticated online platform with a fast and powerful digital search functionality – search by keyword, disorder or chapter or consult the online image database and get expert clinical advice more quickly than ever
• Lavishly illustrated chapters with over 5000 colour images showing variation in disease patterns by body location, skin type and severity
• Comprehensive coverage of medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology, as well as the basic science underpinning the field
• An experienced British editorial team working with distinguished international authors and associate editors
• Greater emphasis than before on clinical studies/trials, society guidelines and the latest ICD codes
• While key references remain in the printed version, thousands more are cited in the book and can be accessed online, where each is hyperlinked to the relevant text.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.