Color Atlas of Endodontics 1st Edition
This comprehensive resource presents all aspects of endodontics, both surgical and nonsurgical. The very latest materials and methods used in providing endodontic treatment are explained thoroughly and effectively — and are highlighted visually through the generous use of illustrations, many in full-color. Key topics include diagnosis, access, working length determination, instrumentation, obturation, retreatment of failed nonsurgical cases, flap design, root-end resection, crypt management, root end filling, post and core techniques, and core placement.
- Case examples with full-color clinical photos
- Detailed discussion of diagnosis and treatment planning
- Comprehensive coverage of restoration with case examples
- Discussion of traumatic injury with case examples of many types of injury
- Chapter devoted to legal considerations
- Concise, orderly approach to procedures
- Coverage of state-of-the-art techniques and materials such as the newer methods of digital radiography and electronic apex locators, and nickel-titanium files
- Full-color format
- Contributions from world renowned authorities
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.