Marriott’s Practical Electrocardiography Thirteenth Edition
Providing a solid foundation in current ECG technology as well as the newest diagnostic applications, Marriott’s Practical Electrocardiography, Thirteenth Edition, delivers the information you need to quickly improve your ECG interpretive skills. Authors Dr. David G. Strauss and Dr. Douglas D. Schocken offer medical students, residents and fellows a detailed explanation of the ECG, rhythm analysis, and how to rapidly and accurately interpret ECG results. Helpful diagrams, tables, animations, and videos, plus new ECG quizzes online, improve your understanding and skills.
- Includes new, interactive and topical ECG quizzes available online through the eBook bundled with this text.
- Offers extensive content updates throughout, including substantial updates to the abnormal rhythms section of the book along with chapters on chamber enlargement, drugs and electrolytes, a new chapter on adult congenital heart disease, and more.
- Contains summary illustrations with each chapter to that allow you to quickly grasp concepts in an easy-to-understand, telegraphic style.
- Numerous animations throughout to help illustrate cardiovascular disease processes, their effects on the heart muscle, and their clinical manifestations on ECG readings.
- Uses ECG recordings, anatomical drawings, glossary terms, and animations, and tables to provide comprehensive guidance on ECG interpretation, with convenience glossaries at the end of each chapter that reinforce key terminology.
- Pairs diagnostic images with corresponding ECGs to enhance understanding.