Prescribing Drug Therapy 2022 5th Edition
The APRN and PA’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2022 by Mari J. Wirfs intersperses clinically useful information throughout, such as monitored laboratory values, patient teaching points, and safety information. Section I alphabetically presents pharmacotherapy regimens for more than 600 clinical diagnoses. Each diagnosis contains drug choices alphabetically by generic name, FDA pregnancy category, OTC availability, generic availability, adult and pediatric dosing regimens, brand/trade names, available dose forms, and additive information. Section II uses a convenient table format to convey pediatric and adult immunization schedules, contraceptives, pediatric dosing tables for liquid anti infectives, and much more. An alphabetical cross reference index of drugs by generic and brand/trade names, with FDA pregnancy category and controlled drug schedule, facilitates quick identification of drugs by alternate names and relative safety during pregnancy.
- Uniquely organized by clinical diagnosis!
- Addresses drug treatment options for over 600 specific diagnoses
- Guides the AHCP through drug classes, categories, and brand/trade names for primary care health issues
- Contains over 30 Appendices with quick access to drugs by category (e.g., antineoplastics, anticonvulsants), child and adult immunization schedules, contraceptives by form, glucocorticosteroids by potency, and much more!
- Index provides cross referencing of drugs by generic and brand/trade names
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.