Gomella’s Neonatology Eighth Edition
Gomella’s Neonatology makes it easy to quickly retrieve information and includes sections on procedures and drug administration. The volume of information in this field has exploded over the last several decades and physicians, especially trainees, need a quick, dependable reference to inform their clinical decisions. Compared to other softcover neonatal handbooks, this is my favorite, and it has become the most widely used book in the NICUs that I have visited. It is no longer a small pocket-sized book, but its unique attribute of being both comprehensive and concise makes it the preferred reference in this area. The section of “On-Call” problems is invaluable to residents, and they are now frequently searching for the latest edition in our unit.
A true essential for nearly three decades, this streamlined reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring a convenient outline approach that puts key information at reader’s fingertips, this quick reference covers everything clinicians need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
- The most comprehensive drug formulary available in a neonatal handbook
- 20 procedures are explained in a step-by-step manner
- Full-color images of neonatal rashes and dermatologic problems
- Immunization tables
- An “On Call” section presenting more than common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
- Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.
There are no reviews yet.