Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 8th Edition
Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 8th Edition byA brief, clear, thorough, and highly enjoyable updated approach to clinical microbiology, brimming with mnemonics, humor, summary charts and illustrations, from Ebola to AIDS to flesh-eating bacteria; to mad cow disease, hantavirus, anthrax, smallpox, botulism, Clostridium di cile diagnosis and treatment; treatment of gonorrhea in light of growing antimicrobial resistance; Tuberculosis diagnostics, drugs for treatment of latent TB infection and MDR TB; the latest antibiotics; pandemic flu, including H7N9; SARS-like coronavirus; the latest hepatitis C treatment options; the latest HIV diagnostics and approved HIV meds; Zika virus; Measles and a chapter on the latest emerging infectious diseases and drug resistant bacteria.
*The major update to this book is the addition of a brand new chapter on the SARS-COV-2 Virus and COVID-19 disease. This chapter delves into the nature of the virus such as:
- SARS-COV-2 Virus genetic makeup
- SARS-COV-2 Virus structural components
- Infectivity within the body
- Transmission between individuals
- Timeline of infectivity
- Risk factors
- Different laboratory testing methods
- Radiology findings in the infected
- Different PPE and their usefulness
- Therapeutics for COVID-19 such as: antiviral therapies, plasma treatment, monoclonal antibody therapy, anticoagulation and anti-inflammatory therapy
- Names and method of actions of all vaccines approved for use.
99 Medical Books offers all kind of Medical books Delivery at your door step within 7 working days. We deal in all kind of Medical Books, Audio Video Lectures, & Medical Licensing Exam Books.