Snell’s Clinical Neuroanatomy 8th Edition
Snell’s Clinical Neuroanatomy 8th Edition, equips medical and health professions students with a complete, clinically oriented understanding of neuroanatomy. Organized classically by system, this revised edition reflects the latest clinical approaches to neuroanatomy structures and reinforces concepts with enhanced, illustrations, diagnostic images, and surface anatomy photographs.
- Enhanced color illustrations, diagrams, and photographs enrich understanding of complex concepts and structures.
- New bulleted key concepts in each chapter ensure a focused, clinically relevant understanding of neuroanatomy.
- Chapter objectives and clinical cases emphasize the practical applications of chapter content.
- Clinical Notes highlight important clinical considerations for quick reference and review.
- Clinical Problem Solving and Chapter Review Questions equip students for the clinical challenges they’ll encounter in practice.
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.