Anesthesia A Comprehensive Review 6th Edition, Kindle Edition
Offering complete, up-to-date coverage of everything from basic science through current clinical practice, Hall Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Review, 6th Edition, provides 1,000 review questions that help you improve your mastery of anesthesiology. You’ll reinforce your current knowledge, identify areas that require more study, and improve your long-term retention of the material – all while preparing for certification and re-certification examinations as well as clinical practice.
- Provides 1,000 completely updated review questions (more than 100 are brand-new) with explanations in the answers. Every question has been reviewed by at least one additional author and vetted by Mayo residents to ensure a consistent level of difficulty.
- Familiarizes you with the current ABA exam content and format, with challenging board review questions and answers covering the latest discoveries and techniques in physics, biochemistry, and anesthesia equipment; the newest drugs and drug categories; and the most recent information on all anesthesia subspecialties.
- Offers discussions after each question, along with corresponding page references to major anesthesia texts so it’s easy to find more information on any subject.
- ASIN : B07XKB6QKW
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (September 5, 2019)
- Publication date : September 5, 2019
Available at 99 Medical Books, We deal in all kind of Medical books, Exams Qbank, Audio/Video CD’s and DVD’s.